1) What is the Bones Club?The Bones Club is Smokey Bones loyalty program that rewards our guests with points for their purchases. Members earn 1 point for every $1 spent on food and non-alcoholic beverage purchases. When you reach 100 points, your points will be deducted and a $10 reward will be emailed directly to you. Members also receive special offers.
2) How do I join?Simply pick up a membership card at any Smokey Bones location. Register your card online by inputting your name, email address, phone number, favorite location and date of birth (must be at least 18 years of age to enroll).
3) Is there a cost to sign up?No. Membership is absolutely free. Plus you will instantly receive a $5 off reward coupon emailed directly to you.
4) What if I don’t have internet or email access?Email correspondence announcing our specials and offers that reward your loyalty is the driving force of our program. We suggest utilizing your local library or using your friend’s or family’s email address (with permission, of course) so that your card can be activated and we can communicate our promotions. As long as the card has been registered online, you will still accumulate points and earn food and beverage credits but you may miss out on many exciting reward opportunities.
5) What if I don’t have my card with me at the time of purchase?No problem. We are able to look up and credit your account using the phone number (last four digits) and name associated with the account. In order to redeem rewards, you must print or show your reward coupon on your phone at the time of redemption.
6) What if my card is lost or stolen?No worries. We will cancel the lost or stolen card and transfer your earned points and any active dollar amounts to a replacement card. Replacement cards can be retrieved from any one of our restaurants. Once you have a replacement card, Click Here. But remember, replacement cards will not include the 50 point activation bonus.
7) When can I spend my rewards? Rewards will be emailed directly to your email address in your profile. You can redeem the reward as soon as you receive the email.
8) Can my reward points be used for any purchase? Rewards can be used for any dine-in or to go purchase for food and non-alcoholic beverage purchases. Rewards cannot be used to purchase gift cards.
9) How can I check my point balance? Your point balance is always printed at the bottom of your receipt after each purchase. You may check your point balance online at any time and/or present your card at any Smokey Bones restaurant and your server or host(ess) will give you a printout of your point balance.
10) Is reward redemption valid for earning additional points? Yes, you will earn rewards for qualifying purchases for the full amount after any reward coupons have been deducted from the check.
11) I received a coupon offering a free item(s). Will points be added for the free item(s)? No. Points for that visit will not be awarded for the free items. However, you will earn points on any additional qualifying purchases made during that visit.
12) Do I get points for purchasing gift cards? While you don’t get points for buying a gift card, you do get points when paying with a gift card.
13) How am I notified about promotions and rewards? We will send you promotions, and special opportunities to receive bonus points via e-mail. Your rewards will be emailed directly to your email address on file.
14) Does my card ever expire? No. The Bones Club cards do not expire but will become inactive if not used once every 365 days , and the points will be forfeited
15) Do my points ever expire? Yes, Bones Club accounts that have no restaurant purchases for 365 consecutive days are deemed inactive and will have all points forfeited.
16) Do my rewards ever expire? Yes. Unused rewards expire 90 day after being earned. Your reward email will have the dates clearly called out.
17) How long do I have to activate my card? All Bones Club cards will become inactive if they haven’t been activated online within three months of being issued.
Terms and Conditions | FAQs | Need Help?